As one of Ireland’s leading employers, AbbVie Sligo offers a strong and experienced commercial operations workforce.
Sligo’s Ballytivnan biologic facility contains one of AbbVie newest aseptic lines offering both liquid and lyophilization formats for biologics and potent drug product. The site is qualified to manage both liquid and lyophilized vial formats in 6R, 10R, & 20R formats with capabilities to handle from 2R – 50R.
Sligo is home to one of our newest state-of-the-art vial fill finish lines, supporting both liquid and lyophilized drug products. This site, one of four in our network, represents our aseptic fill finish center of excellence.
- Newest cutting-edge Syntagon 6 channel peristaltic pump driven fill line
- Liquid and lyophilization capabilities with 23m2 automated Lyomax 25 lyophilizer
- Line equipped to manage 2R-20R vials with opportunities to expand to 50R
- Fully automated isolator line with potent containment to <10ng/m3 (OEL)
- Single-use fluid path system at all touch points to mitigate risk and line loss
- 100% non-destructive weight checks with accuracy to third decimal
- Analytical QC support capabilities at Sligo and across the AbbVie network